Monday, June 18, 2012

Denver Con // Whale Tail and Boob 2



Denver Con was a blast! Thanks for everyone who came to my table, and extra thanks if you bought something. I have 2 new books in MY STORE! They're both collabos, the first one, BOOB 2: BOOB HARDER is the sequel to Boob, where me and JON GARZA mail a sketchbook back and forth and make really immature/funny jam comics! Only $2. Jon also has this in HIS STORE, AND he has a really sweet new comic about his dogs called LUCHA DOGS that you guys should buy, so maybe just pick up both of these together from him...

Then there's WHALE TAIL! A collabo art book I made with Samantha! I really like how this turned out, our styles are so different! 8-pages for only a buck. Check them out!

3 comments:

GARZA said...

OOOOOOO cant wait to read #WHALETAIL

Cayroline said...

ill take one of both!

Cayroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.