Thursday, May 6, 2010

Haircut/MKNA/Boobs


Ok, my ex-roomie MCKENNA sent me and Sam her beautifully designed graduation invites, along with a really sweet note and a badass picture/poem of me! She SPECIFICALLY asked me not to put it on here because she messed up the eyes... WHAT?! I love her drawing style (it's always cool to see some wobbely doodley work from usually super-clean designer-types), and the words in the jacket are awesome! I think she should start doing this a lot, like have an illustration of something and incorporating some meaningful text into it somehow. ANY ways, since i just had to post it, i went ahead and fixed the eyes for her:

I'll take it down if you want me too, MKNA. Or you should prolly just let me put up the one with the eyes you made, haha. Anyways, I love that girl!

I also went to a figure studies drawing session, the first one since I moved to Denver. Here's the results:




9 comments:

GARZA said...

whoa! that was like a super post! Haha remember when we used to have bowl cuts like in elementary school, haha bring it back dude! Those nude sketches are so ill! The last page is probably my favorite and I really like the facial expressions you added to the others!

They call me EB said...

I loveee the figure drawings, really nice to see you do that kinda work, they look great. I wanna go to a class!

Sam Spina said...

dude erin i'm positive that chicago has some badass figure drawing sessions. they prolly have one every night of the week! i mean even columbia had a few...

Tyler said...

ooooooh all of that is awesome. and McKenna's, card is sweet! highly bloggable.

combovermonsterfan said...

Home haircuts are rough, not so bad if you do all one length. Sick life drawings man.

They call me EB said...

Oh Im sure do, I wish I had more friends to go with though.

get in here said...

Weird - last week I signed up for a class like that.

Top post - enjoy the new haircut!

Matt said...

Samantha just needs to practice a little bit. Oh, and yeah boobs!!!

Lonnie Allen said...

Those are so kick ass Sam!